Friday, July 4, 2008

Anonymous - Khmer Abroad, USA's comment

Sir or Madam @ 6:35 AM,


You have wasting way too much of your valuable time trying to make comment about someone else opinion. My suggestion is, rather, for you to write your own formal piece of opinion and post it on the public forum and lets the public chew on it.


It is indeed, politic. And it is a National General Election. If we were to really looking at the big picture, I would agree with Mr. Justin.


Reading your "psychobabbling" comment bored me like a child sucking on pacifier and eyes rolling ready to go to sleep.


Khmer abroad, USA.
10:36 AM
[click here for original comment]


Above is the comment by an anonymous "Khmer Abroad, USA" in response to my personal view/comment on Justin Sok's Letter [click here for original and full story:], posted on KI-media dated July 1st, 2008.

First of all, my due respect for Mr./Mrs anonymous "Khmer Abroad, USA" [my presumption on the person is a male rather than female] for being such a gentleman/lady by addressing an unknown person to him/her as Sir/Madam. This is shown the true and real value of Khmer's moral and culture.

Let get back into the discussed subject.

Firstly, I personally don't think that I have wasted much of my valuable time in commenting on a person or people's opinion.

Secondly, as suggested by the my website ID [mediawatch-newstopia], I would simply make a comment accordingly based on facts and truths rather than fictions and/or a one face coin and I don't think that I am "Psychobabbler" as been suggested by Dear anonymous "Khmer Abroad, USA".

Finally, I strongly believed that my comments[s] might/may offend a person or people who are supporters of SRP, who are residing abroad in aprticular in USA - most of them are taking a different views and approaches to the internal affairs of our beloeved motherland. But this is facts and truths that we ought to accept, if one misled then other person would simply critic and pinpoint out on that particular misleading point[s], isn't it the way to go?.



No comments: